Assalamualaikum.
being soooo long time not coming here. then I was here.
my new life?
married already? no la.
I'm still available like before. haha.
but my student title gone then become a worker, staff, kuli, and else.
This is my first job after finishing study at Universiti Utara Malaysia tercenta.
I'm working at housing developer company also known as construction industry.
As a Marketing Officer (like the offer letter said la)
hm, so far so good.
The third month, has a lot of challenges from Allah SWT.
but I'm still looking forward and overcome the challenges.
This is the world of work.
where would I find a variety of people.
but, just remember this quote
"if you don't have annoying people around you, you are the one"
Just be calm.
Remember what abang kura-kura said.
"bukan senang nak jadi pemimpin. bukan senang nak memimpin."
the most important, bukan senang nak senang.
but I'm still looking forward and overcome the challenges.
This is the world of work.
where would I find a variety of people.
but, just remember this quote
"if you don't have annoying people around you, you are the one"
Just be calm.
Remember what abang kura-kura said.
"bukan senang nak jadi pemimpin. bukan senang nak memimpin."
the most important, bukan senang nak senang.

No comments:
Post a Comment