I have tried so many lipstick from Maybelline, but this is the best.
Actually, I guess they have so many shade of colour and looking at them I feel like to buy the whole of it. HAHA
Actually, I guess they have so many shade of colour and looking at them I feel like to buy the whole of it. HAHA
I didn't realize when Maybelline (and their competitor) release new type of lippies.
Then I can be called super duper outdated women.
But, last week I had go Watsons and suddenly see this kind of lippie.
But, last week I had go Watsons and suddenly see this kind of lippie.
I love nude colour. No shining. No glitter. No blink-blink.
I love something that make me not look paler but it's not go too far from my natural lip colour.
Because I got so many lipstick that contra with my true colour.
Because I got so many lipstick that contra with my true colour.
So, buy having this one I think could be better with me :)
I love the packaging.
from : Mr.google.


No comments:
Post a Comment