20121004

Again .


Hands over my head thinking 'what else could go wrong?'
Would've stayed in bed, how can a day be so long?
Never believed that things happen for a reason
But how this turned out, you moved all my doubts, oh believe
That for you I'll do it all over again
Do it all over again
All I went through, led me to you
So I'd do it all over again
For you

I missed the first train, stood out in the rain, all day
Little did I know
When I caught the next train, there you were to sweep me away
Guess that's what I've waited for
Never believed that things happened for a reason
But how this turned out, you moved all my doubts, So believe
That for you I'd do it all over again
Do it all over again
All I went through, led me to you
So I'd do it all over again

Who ever thought a day gone so wrong, would turn out so lovely?
I'm so glad I found you
Even though the day went so wrong, I wouldn't change a thing
I'd do it all over again
Do it all over again
All I went through, led me to you
So I'd do it all over 
I'd do it all over again 
Do it all over again 
All I went through, led me to you 
So I'd do it all over again 
Who ever thought a day gone so wrong, could turn out so lovely?
Who ever thought a day gone so wrong, could turn out so lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment