SEE WHAT I SEE
HEAR WHAT I HEAR
FEEL WHAT I FEEL
THEN, MAYBE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND
WHY I DO WHAT I DID
TILL THEN DON'T JUDGE ME
people never appreciate what you have sacrifies for them,
people just say tikiu and leave.
sometimes..rasa macam melukuk ditepi gantang.
its okay sayang..
people never give you strength when u really need it,
people never give you strength when u really need it,
they only listen and go.
they ignores.
nobody around.
its okay sayang..
people dont love you,
even u take care of them,
but, people dont love you.
people just play around with you.
its okay sayang..
just because peoples,
you lost your life.
don't worry sayang,
Allah always with you.
Dear, i dun know why i wrote it.
just for my strenght i think
and for you, hope you fine there.
do love yourself before you love somebody who never appreciate you.
i'll be your buddy, always.
remember,
Main hoon na!
you lost your life.
don't worry sayang,
Allah always with you.
Dear, i dun know why i wrote it.
just for my strenght i think
and for you, hope you fine there.
do love yourself before you love somebody who never appreciate you.
i'll be your buddy, always.
remember,
Main hoon na!
main hoon na :)
ReplyDelete