Finally,
they officially being a spouse on 5 May 2012.
congratulation to the newlyweds.
I do believe that my parent la the happiest person bila Abang Saiful selamat mengakhiri zaman single beliau.
And I do believe that I'm the second person who are so soooo happy because
I'm the next person TO BE married !
LOL!
HAHA.Ok stop Ain Zulaika.
![]() |
| this pict I cilok2 kat FB my sis in law tu~ |
To the sis, we called Kak Zila.
welcome to our simple family.
hope akak terima our family very well.
we r not kaya like rich rich orang,
but I believe that we all loves you.
bat, mama, abg saiful, kak ida, abg hadi,
me, amir, solihin, aiman.
and today we have you to complete our family,
especially abg saiful.
*I'm going back for their wedding ceremony at home!!
mama wait me okeh! miss you so much much!!
# In Islam, marriage is a contract between a man and woman to live as husband and wife.
A formal, binding contract is considered integral to a religiously valid Islamic marriage, and outlines the rights and responsibilities of the groom and bride.
The marriage must be declared publicly.
Divorce is permitted.

No comments:
Post a Comment