Don't you ever say I love you, if you never really care.
Don't talk about feelings, if they aren't really there.
Don't hold my hand, if you are gonna break my heart.
Don't say you are going to, if you never plan to start.
Don't ever look into my eyes, if all you do is lie.
Don't say hi, if you really mean gud bye.
So please, if you really mean forever, then say you will try.
Don't you ever say forever, because "forever" will make me cry.
Im better than I was yesterday,
but not as good as I will be tomorrow..
Im a simple girl,
Im not perfect or even flawless and,
I speak malaylish.
I make-up.
I dont think Im any better than others.
I
pray,
care,
love,
talk,
cry,
eat,
sleep,
laugh,
judge,
hate,
cheat,
That's what real human do.
I have learned so many things.
People change..
And it doesn't mean we forget the past or try to cover it up.
It simply means that you move on and treasure the memories.
Letting go doesn't mean giving up,it means accepting that some things weren't meant to be.
When I look back, I thanked to Allah.
All things happen for a reason.
God has arranged the best for me.
He knew the wisdom behind it all.
Alhamdulillah :)
No comments:
Post a Comment